Call for Abstracts
We invite scientific contributions for short lectures (15 min) and posters.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF ABSTRACTS
All abstracts must be prepared according to the following instructions.
- Abstract is limited to 300 words (this does not include the title, author’s names and institutions BUT includes references)
- The abstract must be written in English and should be checked by a native English speaker before submission.
- Abstract title is limited to 20 words
- The abstract may contain tables, figures or chemical structures. Note: per abstract not more than one figure (jpg, jpeg, gif, png format) or table should be uploaded. Maximum size of figures is 1MB.
- Please note that all the abstracts have to be submitted electronically. Submission of hardcopy abstracts will not be accepted.
- Abstracts should be informative and contain definitive results.
- Abstracts submitted for short lectures will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee for making a selection, given that time slots are limited. If not selected for a short lecture, these abstracts are automatically selected for poster presentation.
Note: Authors must register for the congress via Online Registration prior to submitting abstracts. You will receive a registration code which you need for the abstract submission. For submission of abstracts authors have to register with the abstract submission site.
Abstracts will be made available in electronic form for the conference, and will be published after the conference in Planta Medica International Open.
Please note that accepted abstracts that are not presented during the conference because of absence of the presenting author will not be published.